The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail SG Mesh men’s trail hiking shoes give you a feel like running bare, combined with the protection you need to conquer challenging terrain.
This feather-light ride is built to tackle technical off-road trails and features a supportive ankle collar.
It lives up to the principle that less is more – stripping back the weight and bulk to give you only what you need and nothing you don’t.
Offering a barefoot running experience, it allows your natural biomechanics to take over - with zero hindrance to the way you run.
Fly over wild terrain with the new soft ground outsole that moves like an extension of your body and delivers reliable wet grip.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant. According to Vivobarefoot, it’s 5 x more puncture resistant compared to normal soles with the same thickness.
Vegan: Created entirely of animal free materials and processes.
Water-resistant: For laughing in the face of stormy weather, dewy grass, muddy puddles and damp terrain.
Breathable Mesh: Amazingly comfy, breathable and lightweight design achieved with synthetic multi-ply materials.
Eco Rubber: A durable, abrasion resistant material constructed from recycled tyres to bite into terrain and provide long-lasting durability. Perfect for the eco-conscious adventurer.
- Super lightweight trail hiking shoe for gliding over technical natural terrain
- Lean profile sheds off unnecessary bulk
- Ultimate barefoot running experience for getting closer to nature – you’ll barely know it’s there
- Fast draining to cut back on wet weight
- Lightweight ankle collar for support
- Wraps to the curves of your foot for a natural fit and freedom to move
- New soft ground outsole for traction in wet conditions