The New Balance Rubix men’s running shoes provide a flexible and nimble ride that allows overpronators to say goodbye to clunky stability shoes and hello to lightweight support.
They wrap your feet in an engineered jacquard mesh and TPU fine mold upper. The upper uses a combination of densely woven zones for targeted structure, and more open zones for stretch and ventilation.
The dual-layered midsole is the standout feature, with a softer foam compound fused onto firmer foam in a stability pod layout.
Its Guidance Ramp design is based on data gathered from real-world runners by assessing pressure points at the base of the foot, helping to guide your running stride.
NB keep weight to a minimum by only reinforcing critical areas of the outsole with solid rubber, so you stay feeling light, energised and supported.
- Premium stability shoe for overpronators seeking a light, supple ride for daily training
- Engineered jacquard mesh and TPU fine mold upper provides a supportive wrap around the foot, structure and breathability where needed
- Lightweight pronation control meets reliable cushioning
- Innovative Guidance Ramp design minimises the inward rolling of the foot, encouraging a more neutral running stride
- Midfoot TPU overlays boost structural integrity and support
- Firm yet flexible foam outsole for lightweight comfort
- High-wear areas on outsole are strengthened with durable rubber
Weight: 305g / 10.7oz