The New Balance 860v10 men’s running shoes take a popular, stability-oriented ride to new heights and upgrades it with an even better fit to glide over long distances.
No-sew engineered mesh wraps your feet with smooth and pliable materials - forging a sleek look without restricting your motion.
A midfoot wrap provides support on the fly and the TruFuse midsole delivers resilient and responsive cushioning to turn every road into your personal runway.
The sleeker heel counter or Ultra Heel locks in your rearfoot like a seatbelt, creating a stay-put fit.
The dual-density post is what makes the 860v10 shine as a stability running shoe – boosting support on the inner edge to guide overpronators or fatigued feet on the last leg of a race.
With increased ground contact paired with a blown rubber outsole for traction you can trust, it's a reliable workhorse to ramp up the mileage.
- Evolves a classic stability shoe for modern performance, feel and comfort
- Engineered mesh upper for breathability and a smooth fit
- No-sew construction
- Wide toe box allows the natural expansion of your forefoot on the run and accommodates most foot types with a pressure-free fit
- Supportive midfoot wrap
- TruFuse midsole provides a balance of plushness and responsiveness
- Medial post for overpronation control
- 3D moulded heel cap for a precise, more streamlined fit while staying true to the ride you love
- Blown rubber forefoot for road-worthy traction