FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Mizuno U4iC, Mizuno U4icX
The Mizuno Wave Rider 23 kids’ running shoes help your little athlete fly over the finish line with a smooth, neutral ride.
Breathable mesh hugs their growing feet in lightweight comfort. A snug heel counter locks their foot in place like a seatbelt, minimising irritation and heel slippage on the run.
Comfort without compromises, it features shock-absorbing U4ic and responsive U4icX midsole technologies to put the joy and ‘spring’ back into their running routine.
Durable X10 carbon rubber provides road-worthy traction for your energetic youngster and prolongs the lifespan of their favourite running shoes.
- Unlock more speed and distance in comfort
- Lightweight mesh for cool air flow
- Removable sockliner
- Anatomically engineered for a precise fit and performance
- Heel counter for a secure, irritation-free hold on the foot
- U4ic and U4icX midsole technologies for plushness and responsiveness
- CloudWave plate for shock dampening, smoother cushioning and a springy stride
- X10 carbon rubber outsole for grip and durability on hard urban surfaces
Please note: The size run for this shoe is smaller and we suggest that you go a size up compared to your kid's normal shoe size.