The Mizuno TC-02 women’s training shoes improve your balance from the ground up and create a snug hold on your feet with a durable Hotmelt upper.
Dual-layered mesh and a bootie construction provide a precise fit. You get freedom to move with the soft PU midsole that flexes with you for zero compromises to motion.
Mizuno COB technology cements the Mizuno TC-02 as a ground-breaking training shoe – with a goal to improve your balance and therefore, athletic performance.
These innovative training shoes aim to sharpen your foot sensitivity and proprioception, that is your awareness of your body in space, so you get the most out of the tools you were born with.
What is Mizuno COB technology? It stands for Mizuno Centre of Balance. Specialised sensor pod clusters connect midsole and outsole to elevate your sensory feedback to improve reaction time and encourage instinctive movement.
This translates to a more barefoot experience to know your body better – allowing your feet to do their thing without interference or dampening your natural sensitivity.
You get a stable platform and close-to-ground feel from the low 4mm drop and the solid rubber outsole provides multi-directional traction from heel-to-toe.
- Built on a philosophy to amplify performance by knowing your body
- Textured Hotmelt upper
- Durable 2-layered mesh enhances fit
- Cushioned collar and tongue
- PU midsole cradles your foot in a soft feel and is flexible to move in sync with your body as you exercise
- Heel pull tab for easy on-off
- Mizuno COB technology with activation bumps for improved sensory feedback with the world beneath your feet - transmitting more data to allow your body to respond with instinct
- Full solid rubber outsole for 360 degree traction
- 4mm drop creates a closer connection to the ground for a stable platform during tough training
Please note: Videos refer to the Mizuno TC-01 but the Mizuno COB technology described is also relevant to the TC-02 model.