FEATURESSupport:Neutral, LightweightMidsole:Brooks DNA ZeroHeel Height:28mmForefoot Height:20mmDrop:8mm
PLEASE NOTE: For women, we suggest ordering 1.5 sizes smaller than your usual running shoe size. For men, order your usual size.
The Brooks Hyperion Elite unisex road racing shoes keep your ride light, snappy and fast with a performance-driven ride for race day.
The featherweight stretch woven upper creates a locked-in fit for zero distractions as you glide over the pavement. The minimal collar creates a smooth hold around your foot while shedding back non-essential weight.
Brooks put their lightest foam into action with a DNA Zero midsole that personalises to your specific stride on the run. This translates to dependable, adaptive cushioning from your first K to the last leg of the race and beyond.
The Carbon Fibre Propulsion Plate creates a propulsive feel on toe-off and quickens your heel-to-toe transitions. The running shoes stabilise your foot in motion, encouraging a natural and efficient stride as you blaze ahead of the pack.
- Swift, competition-ready ride in a lightweight package
- Featherweight stretch woven upper for a secure, adaptive fit that moves in harmony with your feet
- Minimal collar hugs smoothly to your feet in motion and cuts back on weight
- Lightweight DNA Zero midsole for resilient and adaptive cushioning
- Carbon Fibre Propulsion Plate propels you into every stride with snappy toe-off and a responsive feel
- Energy-saving shoe geometries boost stability to transition efficiently through your gait cycle