FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Brooks DNA Loft, Brooks BioMoGo DNAHeel Height:24mmForefoot Height:12mmDrop:12mmWeight:264g / 9.3oz
*Limited edition Turbulence/Grey/Desert colourway
The Brooks Ghost 12 women’s running shoes feature an engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print upper that’s so comfy, it virtually vanishes from your mind as you put foot to pavement.
The structure and stretch of the upper work in harmony and are strategically placed in key zones for a just-right feel and fit throughout the entire length of your foot.
Your fresh, eye-catching ride reflects Brooks’ continuous dedication to engineer innovative tech for road warriors and transform hard surfaces into cloud-like bliss.
Responsive BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft cushioning create a winning combination for happy, healthy feet over the long miles ahead.
These modern cushioning technologies offer an optimal level of plushness without compromise to durability and keep weight to a minimum for an airy feel and zero distractions.
The Segmented Crash Pad with in-built shock absorbers ensures silky transitions from heel-to-toe and dampens impact forces in every stride, no matter how your foot strikes the pavement.
Flex grooves elevate the flexibility of the forefoot to promote the natural rolling motion of the foot and spring you into every stride with increased efficiency and freedom of motion.
- Contemporary, bold styling with 3D Fit Print and new engineered mesh upper
- Focus solely on your run – not on sore, fatigued feet
- Exceptional structure and stretch wraps your feet in a soft touch and a secure, flexible fit, moving like an extension of your body
- A lightweight feel meets balanced, plush cushioning for continuous underfoot comfort, without being overly spongy
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft technologies deliver resilient cushioning to protect your active feet and propel your run forward with snappy responsiveness
- Shock-absorbing Segmented Crash Pad provides smooth sailing on road surfaces and improved efficiency as you transition through the gait cycle
- Flex grooves ensure critical forefoot flexibility to allow your feet to glide fluidly over the pavement